Providing necessary household items to our community members in need at no cost.
Items Most Needed
- Complete Beds—Twin, Full & Queen
- Bedding—Pillows, Linens, Com-forters
- Bed Frames—Twin, Full & Queen
- Dining/Kitchen Tables & Chairs
- Microwave Ovens
- Pots & Pans
- Love Seats & Small Couches
- Arm Chairs
- Coffee Tables
- End Tables
- Night Stands
- TV Stands
- Toasters, Blenders, Mixers, Can Openers & Oven Mitts
- Kitchen Utensils
- Kitchen Towels & Washcloths
- Bath Towels & Washcloths
- Vacuum Cleaners/Mops/Brooms
Ways to Help
Want to make a difference?
Like what we do? There are many ways
an individual or a group can help.
Think outside the box.
We have had yoga and fitness centers do a donation class or collection (example bring a set of twin sheets or bedding and the class is free or just collect items for a week or month then call to schedule a pick up of the goods received).
We are always interested in new ideas. Below is a list of standard ways you can help AHU Erie.
- Physical work of picking up donations and delivering
- Organizing and Sorting items donated
- Scheduling pick ups and deliveries
- Repairing and Refreshing the donated items received
- Recruiting new volunteers
- Managing donation events
Get in Touch. Get Involved.